| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Le Raizet in October is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in October is quite sopping. A sizable 228mm (9in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:31 long and the longest day is 11:57 long with an average length of 11:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Le Raizet October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Le Raizet, Guadeloupe
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Le Raizet:
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) WNW
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 532.6 kms (331 miles) WNW
- San R. Yuma, Dominican Republic - 796.5 kms (494.9 miles) WNW
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 260 kms (161.6 miles) NW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 230.9 kms (143.5 miles) NW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 382.4 kms (237.6 miles) WNW
- Pointe-À-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 1.5 kms (1 miles) S
- Guiria, Venezuela - 637.5 kms (396.2 miles) S
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 764.6 kms (475.1 miles) SSW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 746.5 kms (463.9 miles) SSW