| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Le Raizet in December is fairly hot at 25.2 °C (77.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in December is far from dry. Some 137mm (5.4in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:08 long and the longest day is 11:12 long with an average length of 11:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Le Raizet December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Le Raizet, Guadeloupe
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Le Raizet:
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) WNW
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 532.6 kms (331 miles) WNW
- San R. Yuma, Dominican Republic - 796.5 kms (494.9 miles) WNW
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 260 kms (161.6 miles) NW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 230.9 kms (143.5 miles) NW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 382.4 kms (237.6 miles) WNW
- Pointe-À-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 1.5 kms (1 miles) S
- Guiria, Venezuela - 637.5 kms (396.2 miles) S
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 764.6 kms (475.1 miles) SSW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 746.5 kms (463.9 miles) SSW