| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Le Raizet in April is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 8.4 °C (15.1 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly dry. Some 123mm (4.8in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Le Raizet April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Le Raizet, Guadeloupe
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Le Raizet:
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 533.5 kms (331.5 miles) WNW
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 532.6 kms (331 miles) WNW
- San R. Yuma, Dominican Republic - 796.5 kms (494.9 miles) WNW
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 260 kms (161.6 miles) NW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 230.9 kms (143.5 miles) NW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 382.4 kms (237.6 miles) WNW
- Pointe-À-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 1.5 kms (1 miles) S
- Guiria, Venezuela - 637.5 kms (396.2 miles) S
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 764.6 kms (475.1 miles) SSW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 746.5 kms (463.9 miles) SSW